Thursday 1 September 2011

Andy & Laura's Adventures In London: Glee and The Eye



A few weeks ago, Laura and I went on a little holiday to sunny London Town. The main point in the trip (at least for her) was to see Glee Live. I got her two tickets for the show for Valentines day. I did say that she didn't have to bring me, but she insisted. I'm not that big a fan of Glee. Nothing against it, I just don't watch it. Laura is slightly obsessed with the show. As you may be able to tell from the picture I took of her just as the show began.



Here's a video I made at the O2 on my eye phone.
If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


Laura may also have been very excited because of the program I bought her. It cost £15!!
£15 for a fooking program! That's mental.
And that's what I told the program seller who in return just stared at me blankly.

We were in London for three days. We arrived on Saturday afternoon and Glee was the main event of the day. After finding our hotel we made our way to the tube and headed into the centre of London. We decided to get a boat up the Thames to the O2. If you're ever in London this is def something I would recommend, especially in the summer. They even had a bar on board. An expensive bar, but still a bar.
This was my first time in the O2. It's massive, absolutely massive. I had no idea how big it was, and that's before we even got in the arena. There's about 100 restaurants, bars, a nightclub and even a cinema. Most of you probably knew this already but it was news to me.

Laura really enjoyed the show, not being a fan of Glee I didn't get some of it. But it was still entertaining. 
My treat for the holiday was still to come.
On Monday, Laura was taking me to The Doctor Who Experience!!!
Hell yeah!
My girlfriend is pretty awesome!

Sunday we chilled out and did some touristy stuff. First on the agenda was The London Eye. The queue was massive but it moved fairly quickly, and while we were waiting we saw Jonny Depp!

Jonny fooking Depp! 
He walked right past us!

The view from the London Eye was pretty awesome

I took the opportunity to see if my watch was the right time.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

While we were on The Eye we spotted a poster for The London Film Museum, this instantly took up two hours of our time. By which I mean being in the museum, not just looking at the poster. We're not  a couple of mongs you know.

To Be Continued...... 

Coming up tomorrow on The New Adventures Of Andy G

I get in a fight with Batman.
Laura sweeps up with a giant broom.

I get in a fight with a Dalek.

And Laura and I have a duel!

You can see all that and more tomorrow at the crack of noon!

That's All For Now 
 

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to http://www.TheNewAdventuresOfAndyG.com/ and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will make you my famous cottage pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment